Belisi Farm Stay: a luxury cottage nestled in the NSW countryside
This luxurious cottage nestled atop a hill of the picturesque countryside, will set a new standard for a rejuvenating getaway. The only hard part is deciding whether to enjoy the locally sourced wine and cheese on your private patio, or while soaking in your freestanding stone bath. Belisi understands how to get one’s well being in top-top shape, whether that’s through yoga and meditation, massages or even horse riding, the choice is yours.
SEE AVAILABILITY HERE
Sustainable and Eco-Friendly Endeavors
The cottage made out of recycled shipping containers is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to sustainability at this eco resort. Belisi’s commitment to improving mental health through activities such as art therapy, dance and horse riding, demonstrates their initiative in changing how we can improve our mental health through physical activity and social connections. Every appointment with Belisi also helps support The GA Foundation, assisting children in Kenya who have experienced atrocities such as sex trafficking, through sponsorship and rehabilitation.
Features and Amenities
- Master bedroom with ultra plush king bed, freestanding stone baths, floor to ceiling windows with remote control blackout blinds for total privacy.
- Second bedroom with double bed and built-in bunk bed.
- Large kitchen with stove top, oven and dishwasher for meal preparation.
- Stylish Bathroom with Velux skylight and walk-in shower with rainfall shower head.
- Outdoor patio with river-view and seating. Included outdoor dining and firepit.
When not enjoying the on site activities, the town of Wagga Wagga is 15km away and features activities such as the National Glass Art Gallery and Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens.
Address: 1103 Oura Rd, Eunanoreenya NSW 2650 Australia