CONDITIONS OF FUNDRAISING
Please note as you are collecting money on behalf of Endeavour Foundation, it is required that you read, understand and adhere to this agreement.
Once you have registered and adhered to conditions of fundraising at time of booking, you will be issued with an Authority to Fundraise. Laws relating to fundraising activities in Australia, differ from State to State, so it is important you follow these conditions.
- Travellers are not able to start fundraising until they have received an Authority to Fundraise from Endeavour Foundation.
- Fundraisers must be 18 years old or over or accompanied by a parent/guardian if under 18 years of age. Parents/guardians must complete the booking form and adhere to Conditions of Fundraising.
- Travellers must send detailed information about their fundraising activities to Endeavour Foundation and Soulful Concepts, including the dates, type of activity, names of their fundraising support team, venue and organisations that are to be involved. Endeavour Foundation will then approve activities for fundraising. If any of the information changes after approval, updated information must be provided to Endeavour Foundation.
- Fundraisers must keep records of how much they spend on an event, how much was raised and given to Endeavour Foundation or used for travel expenses. This information must be kept and presented to Soulful Concepts when submitting fundraising monies. All proceeds from any fundraising event must go directly to Endeavour Foundation.
- Fundraisers can only use the name of Endeavour Foundation to fundraise in relation to Endeavour Foundation Larapinta Adventure. Soulful Concepts and Vision Australia will offer guidance on fundraising activities but it remains the responsibility of the individual fundraiser to ensure they comply with relevant State based legislation.
- Endeavour Foundation has tax deductibility status for donations of $2 or more, therefore a tax deductible receipt will be issued by Endeavour Foundations to each of your supporters that donate directly toEndeavour Foundation. Any donors that require a tax deductible receipt should either donate to your online page or directly into Endeavour Foundation bank account. If payment is made directly to Endeavour Foundation bank account, you must provide Endeavour Foundation with the full name, address and phone number of your supporters and email these details to Endeavour Foundation in an Excel format.
- A tax deductible receipt will NOT be issued to supporters whose donation goes towards your tour costs. This portion of your fundraising is not regarded as tax deductible.
- The Tax Act does not allow Endeavour Foundation to issue a tax deductible receipt to anyone that has received anything at all in return for their donation e.g. if you organise an event such as a golf day, movie night, clothes swap party etc and supporters pay an entry fee this is not tax deductible as they have received entry into the event. If you are unsure about this Soulful Concepts or Endeavour Foundation will provide guidance.
- All media relations will need to be approved by Endeavour Foundation. Please speak to Endeavour Foundation prior to contacting any media outlets. In addition any written material that describes the work and role of Endeavour Foundation must be approved before it is circulated.
- Money can NOT be returned to supporters if a Fundraiser withdraws from a challenge. Supporters must agree on this before donating.
- Fundraisers must check State based legislation regarding raffles as there are extensive guidelines regarding this type of fundraising activity.
- State legislation prevents fundraisers from collecting money door-to-door or in public places such as shopping centres unless prior permission is granted.
- Fundraisers will not be covered by Endeavour Foundation public liability policy under any circumstances. Any fundraising activities conducted by fundraisers will be undertaken at their own risk.
- Refer to your Online Fundraising Page and Fundraising Payment Details in the welcome pack for details on how to transfer the fundraising money to Endeavour Foundation.
- Soulful Concepts will not invoice the final travel balance of your tour until Endeavour Foundation has confirmed fundraising payment has been made.
By adhering to this Conditions of Fundraising form at time of booking, you are agreeing to commit to raising the minimum amount of $2,800 prior too departing for your charity challenge.