JOIN THE SOULFUL CONCEPTS GREEN HUB
Are you a blogger looking to share your responsible travel experience or sustainable living journey? Or do you just have some unique content on sustainability or travel that you’re looking to get published?
Great news: Soulful Concepts accepts submissions from individual guest bloggers!
Please make sure to read our contributions document so you have an understanding of what we are looking for in writers.
To access the information, click here.
We receive a lot of emails and it isn’t always possible to reply to every single email, if you want your work accepted please make sure you review our submission guidelines prior to submitting your article and also review our site so you have a better understanding of our overall theme and tone.
Please note: We charge a fee of AUD50.00 per article, or AUD$25.00 if you want to add an (approved) do-follow link to one of our existing articles.
If you are a socially responsible business wishing to market your eco-friendly or ethical goods or services though a ‘Guest Post’, please contact us via the Contact Page.
– Article length: 500 – 1500 words
– Blog topics: Eco-hotels & green architecture, responsible travel experiences, ethical and sustainable brands, green lifestyle, global action, yoga and meditation, coffee and culture and travel inspiration. Travel inspiration should include top 10 articles on hiking, diving, beaches, jungles etc. We don’t want any articles on city escapes Soulful Concepts is about getting back with nature and exploring the great outdoors.
– Content needs to be well-written and well-researched with data, quotes and other information as expected by our readers.
Please include images or graphics with each article. For specific images or graphics, please follow these guidelines:
– Format: .jpg or .png
– Image sizes:
- Background image: image size 1100 x 377 – note text will overlay through the centre of this image. Please choose accordingly.
- Feature image: Image size: 500 x 327.
- 3 x gallery images: Image size: 640 x 425.
Please caption all images with text suitable for SEO.
– Sourcing: Name of source (for attribution purposes)
NOTE: Your article will not be published if we do not receive correctly sized and labelled images.
BIO (FOR YOUR USER PROFILE)
Please provide a brief biography outlining your expertise (max 50 words)
You will also need to provide social media links so that we can verify your legitimacy and desire to write a piece that is informative, well-written, fact-checked and fits in with the expectations of our readers.
Optional: Bio headshot image
– Email your submission to email@example.com with the following attachments: Word Doc of your post, images in acceptable formats, separate Word Doc with author bio and bio picture (should you wish to include)
– Publication date is usually 7-21 days after submission. We will inform you either way if the post is approved or not
– Final editorial approval rests with Soulful Concepts. We reserve the right to edit posts as required to fit the style, voice and expectations of our readers. We also reserve the right not to publish any post at all times.
– You must be willing to provide your contact details, social media accounts and website URL to confirm credibility.
– You must be willing to share the post with your social media followers to facilitate a cross-pollination of ideas and brand awareness.
– Should you wish to include links to affiliate marketing sites you must first seek authorisation from Soulful Concepts.
– If you receive a comment on your post/article, we highly encourage that you respond and engage with our community.
If you’re not sure if your topic is a good fit or has already been done, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Guest Post”.